Linggo, Agosto 18, 2013

MY SIDE ABOUT NETWORKING

 NETWORK MANAGEMENT,

Hi, low, its me again ka bloggers,

 I am hoping that I can understand well, about the discussion of our instructor and this is the second meeting  of  the network management principles. So let me start now, we know that this subject is very difficult if you’re not listening and focused to the discussion especially if you’re not familiarized in this terms, so for me noh, i felt dizzy in this time about the discussion because its quite difficult for me. So in my place, I will listen very carefully and i need concentration about VPN, bandwidth, OSI model, and others. Especially i am an I.T students so  time will come if someone will ask me about this part, I have an answer to their questions.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento